IN THE NEWS
1. During these tough economic times, do you agree local governments should cut spending instead of increasing taxes?
2. Should the South Florida Water Management District raise taxes to pay for a controversial plan that spends billions of dollars to purchase U.S. Sugar's land holdings in the Everglades?
3. Is it fair that homesteaded residents will pay more taxes this year even though home values have plummeted?
4. Should Florida increase utility taxes to pay for renewable energy projects that may or may not reduce energy bills?
5. Would you support a change in Florida's constitution that eliminates the "RECAPTURE RULE," which allows for increased property taxes on homesteaded residents even when values plummet?
6. If it could reduce gas taxes, would you support drilling 3 miles off Florida's coast for oil?
7. Do you think government has done everything it can to reduce wasteful practices and inefficiencies?
8. Should local governments be required to ask voters before they can raise taxes or increase spending from year to year?
9. On a scale of 1-10, 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest, how important are tax and government spending issues to you and your family?
4521 PGA BOULEVARD #399 · PALM BEACH GARDENS, FLORIDA 33418 · (877) 852-3593 ·